I’m Torn:

1. I cut the roof off my car with a sawzall. Yes, it was my only car, and I did not think of the ramifications of snow and rain in central Ohio when I made this clearly misguided decision in my youth.

Eventually I made a vinyl convertible top, but it was not a well thought plan, and I did not have the money at the time to actually make the doors seal around the vinyl convertible top...

On the flip side, I did get to enjoy a convertible, which is something I always dreampt of....

And yes I do have pictures... http://www.cardomain.com/ride/799834/1993-dodge-stealth/

2. I invited my senior class over to paint my 280z with spray paint.

somehow the “flowers” looked like swastikas, and I lived in a predominately Jewish area. I did not mean to offend anyone, but I think in retrospect it may not have been the smartest decision of my life.

3. My first car was an oldsmobile. I ran into someone and couldn’t afford to fix it right, so I went to Lowes and bought some of that thick chickenwire. I bought gold spray paint, and spraypainted it gold, and screwed it onto the front of my car. Then I decided I needed to paint my other silver trim- and wheels- gold to match.

I had not yet learned how to actually apply paint properly, so literally just used a spray can.

I’m surprised I survived my youth at all frankly.