This car.

From Vancouver, to San Diego along the coast, hitting all the great driving roads in Southern California, an HPDE at Laguna Seca, a drive through the redwood forests, then out along Rt. 66 through Arizona and New Mexico, side trip to Spring Mountain for the Corvette Driving School and to let my wife have a few days rest, down to San Antonio, Austin, and then along the Gulf Coast to Key West, up to Orlando to do a few days at Disney, out to Cape Canaveral because Corvettes and Astronauts are a thing, up to Daytona to drive on the banking, up 95 to VIR for another HPDE, a few days in DC so my wife can finally visit the Smithsonian, back on 95 up to NY to run an HPDE at Monticello and stop at home to change luggage...

put the car on a plane, fly to Japan, drive up and down the touges near Tokyo, see if I can get on track at Tsukuba, late night visits to the various Parking Area car meets, drive the Wangan Expressway at 3am to see what the fuss is about...

put the car on another plane, fly to Hamburg, drive on the unrestricted Autobahn, drive the Nurburgring, take the roof off and drive the French Riviera, and then come home.

I would have used that Mega Millions money well. And quickly.