a friend from highschool, we were planning on heading 40 minutes out of town. his car is filled with garbage, I tried to move stuff away to make myself a seat when a horrendous smell hits my nostrils, apparently he microwaved a pack of hot dogs for work, ate a couple of them. Then left the partially open pack with the liquid still inside on his back seat...eight months ago. He tried to throw it away but the plastic bag dissolved in his hands as he tried to move it, covering the back seat in gross hot dog juice. trip canceled.