Cross-Country Road Trip - there’s so much beauty in the U.S. that I’d love to see in person, and I love to drive. I’d certainly enjoy putting a video together.

I want to visit the factories/museums of Pagani, Lamborghini, Alfa Romeo, and Ferrari. I’ve had the privilege of seeing Mercedes and Porsche in Stuttgart, and I’d love to do the same for the manufacturers I hold closest to my heart, plus I’ve never been to Italy.

I want to drive 200 mph.

I want to properly drive something with a V-12 engine, be it a luxury car or a supercar. I must experience that smoothness and surge of power that people keep talking about in V-12s.

I’d love to import a TVR Cerbera. I better start putting some work in because the earliest models are only a few years away from falling into the 25 year rule.

The rest would be various events - a Nurburgring run, a top fuel drag race, the 24 Hours of Le Mans, Goodwood Festival of Speed, Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance (though I have plans for Amelia Island’s next year) and I’m sure I’m forgetting one but you’ve got the idea.

Also, if I ever get a chance to wring out a Pagani, you can just kill me right afterwards. That would take care of several items on the list and make up for the others.