While I understand and empathize with your sadness, I don’t think I’d go quite as far as to say that everything is bad. I have compiled a short list of things that are good:

1. Sabaton. A Swedish power metal band whose songs are usually about historic battles, wars, and the general concept of war. No matter what needs conquering, this music will make you feel like you can conquer it.
  2. A good batch of homemade brownies. You don’t need a box of brownie mix; making them yourself is really quite easy, and much more rewarding. If you’re feeling extra fancy, top them off with some homemade fudge frosting.
  3. The weather in Texas right now. You can’t say this often, but it feels genuinely pleasant outside here in Dallas.
  4. Friends. People who know you very well, and choose to hang out with you anyway.
  5. One-Punch Man. Marathon it with a bunch of friends and see how long it takes for them to start singing along with the theme song. It’s only 12 episodes, so it’s totally doable in a single day.

I recommend that you experience as many of these things as possible. Hopefully that will provide you some consolation. Don’t get me wrong; it’s OK to be sad, but this level of sadness might be unhealthy.