I work on a construction crew in the bronx. Very busy industrial neighborhood, tons of 18 wheelers coming in and out of narrow streets that were never designed for them. One day, one of my guys goes out to his car to see the entire side SHREDDED. Deep gashes in the panels, mirror off. Obviously a truck’s doing (I’ve seen several cars here, including a superfresh 2017 audi SUV, have their front ends completely torn off by a truck making a turn). Fortunately for this guy, the building’s security had cameras posted on that side of the building and caught the truck that tagged him: IT WAS THE LOCAL COMMERCIAL DRIVING SCHOOL TRUCK WE SEE STRUGGLING TO MAKE TURNS AROUND HERE ALL THE TIME.

So my guy goes down the block to talk to the school who, sure enough, denied any wrongdoing...

He shows them one video....

“Well that coulda been...”

Before they can even make up an excuse, he pulls out a 2nd and a 3rd video of the truck ripping his car apart and taking off... all during the course of a driving lesson!

So let it be known... if your driving instructor tells you to FLEE THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT... it’s time to pick a different driving school. Not a very exciting story... but whatevs... i got to sit in between two fine giggly girls when i took drivers ed in HS.