Besides the usual patching your exhaust with a beer can, probably the duct tape and pizza box inner fender liner. The stock one had gotten all chewed up/broken from ice in the winter and I was concerned about my cold air intake which was RIGHT THERE:

considering an inner fender liner is just a bit of cheap plastic (that the dealer wants like $150 for) I figured I could come up with something on my own. I don’t know exactly what made me choose a pizza box and duct tape but I did.

Hey it fits pretty well!

Final version with the plastic tabs holding it to the bumper and gorilla tape to attach it to the rest of the fender liner:

After a couple weeks and the first really heavy rainstorm it turned to mush of course. I eventually would up just cutting up a $10 rubbermaid bin to fit and that worked great.