Bit late... but i have one that almost literally broke my heart.

When i was 16, i was a foolish child, thinking i was a badass with my base model 2002 Ford Focus (manual and roll up windows). So, me being a bad ass, i bought white SVT wheels and an exhaust for it... but that wasnt enough... i decided it was time to lower the car.

Being not a complete moron, i opted for lowering springs vs. cutting them... So i went to my cousins and we started work. fronts went relatively ok, nothing noteworthy... but the backs... So some bolt was frozen and a spring compressor wouldnt fit where we needed it to... so my cousin said f*ck it and decided to get the spring out the one way he knew would work.... bash it with a hammer...

Well, on his third swing it worked... and that spring shot across the garage to where i was sitting, hit me dead center of the chest literally knocking the wind out of me... left a nice big mark as well

This isnt even the end... so after this... we needed to put the new spring in... stupid us didnt relize if you cant get the old one out, how the hell will you get the new one in... didnt work, ended up puting a block of wood where the spring would go, and drove the damn car to a mechanic who laughed at us, and charged me half price...

Car rode like shit afterwards, but looked cool