Speaking of social media awkwardness, some of you Jezzies may remember I got dumped in October. I asked that we not be friends, ex really wanted it, but also said some stuff like MAYBE WE WILL GET MARRIED ONE DAY THO. idk, he’s a nice person, this isn’t malicious or intentionally manipulative but...

He was all over my Facebook page even though I minimally reacted to his posts on my wall. I unfollowed him/don’t react to any of his own posts. He followed me on Instagram and even said, “I got Instagram!” But I didn’t follow him. Obviously. And he’s still posting on my wall. In May. I mean. I feel like I shouldn’t explicitly have to tell him to stop at this point, but he’s not getting it. I’m friendly when I need to interact with him, but I don’t want to be his buddy. I’m not hurt anymore, but he’s emotionally exhausting and since we broke up because of his very intimate friendships with exes, I don’t really WANT this. He’s moving out of state soon so. Can I keep ignoring this and hope it gradually goes away? The posts have become LESS frequent. Idk. I’ve done so much managing of this dude. We have had so many talks. I just don’t want to do it again, but I do feel awkward that my new boyfriend has to see my ex’s jokey posts on my wall. These are NOT my boundary ethics! And ex had known that since before we started dating. :(