Going to add my horror story...

92 Honda accord. Kids three across in the back seat, 3, 5, and 7. WIFE in the passenger seat. Second leg of a summer road trip, after lunch...

“Mommy, I feel BLARGH!!!” The three year old proceeds to erupt with vomit, striking the rear window and splattering on the rear package shelf and side splattering the other two kids.

It doesn’t end there...

Both other kids proceed to bounce the check on their lunch... all over their laps, the backs of the front seats, the center console, over the seat onto my shoulder and down my arm. Armagedon is unfolding behind me...

My wife turns around to see the third burst from the kid behind me and while facing me looses it herself. All over me, the dash, and part of the windshield.

The smell hits pretty much all at once. I pull over to the side of the road, turn the car off, walk to the fence on the side of the interstate and just cry.

I walk back to the exit we passed where there is a Dollar general store, I buy a change of clothes, all of their cleaning supplies, trash bags, and nausea medicine. I get back to the car. My wife is furious with me for walking off and giving me an earful. I start cleaning vomit off of every surface of the car, in 90 degree heat, with no wind.

Eventually, a state trooper pulls up behind us and walks up, wife still giving me shit, 3 year old bawling, I’m soaked with sweat, smelling rancid, and done.

“Looks like you’re having a bit of a problem here...”

I laugh like a deranged fool and say...

“will you promise to shoot me dead if I assault you? I’m thinking suicide by cop might be the only way through this!”