Ole and Sven were taking a vacation in Sven’s new camper. As usual, they’d become lost and were wandering around a strange town trying to find the highway. Sven was just starting down a grade to go under a bridge when he slams on the brakes.

Ole: Vat da heck you do dat for, Sven?

Sven: Dat sign dere says “Low Bridge. No Vehicles Over Twelve Feet High.” Dis here camper is t’irteen feet!

Ole: Cripes almighty Sven, dere ain’t no cops around. Yust hit da gas pedal and go for it!

Sven and Ole bought a new car. They were so excited about it that when they got home they locked the keys in the car. Sven says to Ole, “I thought you had the keys.”

Ole says, “You ver driving, da driver always takes da keys.”

“Well,” says Sven, “It doesn’t much matter, da question is vat are ve going ta do about it.”

Ole says, “I don’t know, but ve bedder come up vit someting fast because it looks like rain, and you had ta go and leave da top down.”

Vun day, Sven vas valking down da street ven who did he see driving a brand new Chevrolet? It vas Ole. Ole pulled up to him vit a vide smile.

“Ole, vere did ya get dat car?” Sven asked.

“Lena gave it to me”.

“She gave it to you? I knew she vas sveet on you, but dis?”.

“Vell, let me tell you vat happened. Ve vere driving out on county road 6, in da middle of novere. Lena pulled off da road into da woods. She parked, got out of da car, trew off alla her clothes and said, “Ole take vatever you vant.”...So I took da car”

“Ole, your a smart man, dem clothes never voulda fit ya.”