Drew Magary,

This story is probably the worst story I've ever seen written. Non of your statements have any basis. 1st Statement- The Cardinals Suck- The Cardinals have produced a winning franchise without going out in free agency and spending big bucks like the Yankees, Red Sox, Dodgers, and Angels. The Cardinals have talent all throughout the organization. They have built a "dynasty" if you will due to high character players and good scouting. Obviously you are probably in love with a team like Houston or Chicago and are jealous at the success the Cardinals have had. 2nd Statement- The Fans are terrible because they self-pronounce themselves as the best in baseball. FALSE!!!! Even though it is true they are the best fans in baseball I haven't heard one fan on the news or in an interview brag about how great they are. This is brought upon by the media like your lowly pathetic self. I can't tell you how many times I've heard a broadcaster say what great fans St. Louis has and nobody was holding a gun to their heads. 3rd Statement- You hate the Cardinal Way- Just because you were brought up with no morals or beliefs doesn't mean other people can't have them. AGAIN nobody holds a gun to a players head and says you have to embrace the Cardinal Way otherwise you can't play here. The fact of the matter is that's just what kind of players St. Louis attracts. Nobody in the world cares what kind of city St. Louis is either. I didn't hear you mention L.A. or the piss hole city of Detroit. They are just as filthy and corrupt. This is the first time I have ever been on this website and it will be the last. I can't stand haters that had problems with their mommy or daddy when they were little. Maybe one day you will stop hating the world and enjoy life. Until then I will be stilling back and watching the Cardinals have success for a long time. Oh, did I mention I have the Birds winning the World Series this year?